DIY Magnetic Fly Screen Door
Finally a magnetic screen door with heavy duty magnets and a superior fibre glass mesh curtain which lets you enjoy the breeze (insect free) in your house when leaving doors open
Some of the screen door features include:-
- With heavy duty magnets this ensures a quick, automatic close each and every time.
- Easy for children & pets to walk through while blocking off any flies and insects from entering the house.
- Each magnetic flyscreen door is installed in minutes with no tradesman tools required.
- Folds up for easy storage
- Fits single doors, sliding doors, RV’s and more
- Instantly opens, magically closes
- Long service life 5 + years
- Durable, easy to clean
Magnetic Insect Screens is committed to providing you with the best price and value on your next Do It Yourself magnetic screen door.
Avoid the cheap nylon mesh screen doors
Compared to the cheap nylon insect screen mesh, fibreglass mesh material is more durable and will last longer in your home. The density of this door curtain is 15×17 mesh.
This mesh is not only great in keeping out flies and insects, but also allows fresh air and sunshine into your home.
Some benefits of buying the better quality fibreglass mesh models include:
- Chemical corrosion resistant
- Retains a good natural looking solid shape
Tips For Purchasing A DIY Magnetic Screen Door
- The screen mesh is folded within the bagged packaging. Please be careful when you opening the packaging, not to use scissors or a sharp tool which might damage the mesh
- The mesh being used is often referred to as Fireproof mesh, because it is made from a glass fibre flame retardant material, and with a colloidal coating. This mesh is not easy to break, and does not leave a crease marks.
A Quick Video To Show How To Adjust A Set Sized Flyscreen Door To Your Door