DIY Magnetic Fly Screens For Windows & Doors
Magnetic Window Screens from $69
Magnetic Flyscreen Door from $35
DIY Magnetic Flyscreens for Windows
The window magnetic insect screen range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window screen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying insects.
Magnetic fly screens are suitable for residential and commercial use and the insect screens can be installed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Screens for Windows
Simple to maintain & highly durable, our magnetic insect screens are ideal for those hot summer months where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any room.
As well as keeping the flies out of your place of work or home, a do it yourself magnetic insect screen installed will not obstruct your view or block out natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable working or living environment, a magnetic window fly screen system is also fully compliant to your local food agency which means they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and busy restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY window screen for the home, or for a business premises, these versatile DIY insect screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
10 Reasons To Choose A DIY Magnetic Insect Screen:
- Fits most household, apartment & commercial windows: Single/Double hung windows, sliding windows, casement windows, curved/balcony windows, etc.
- Can be used for windows made of steel, wood, aluminum, UPVC, etc.
- Extremely simple to DIY install. These magnetic window screens can be installed in less than 15 minutes. No tradesman tools required.
- Save money from custom-made window screens.
- Changing and washing the screen is easy. No extra maintenance is needed.
- Super strong magnets are used to firmly affix the flyscreen to the windows.
- No screws or drilling to the original window structure – perfect for people renting.
- Dedicated industrial strength 3M adhesive, high viscosity and long lasting. No sticky residue is left after peeling.
- Can be used either indoor or outdoor. High quality material suitable for all weather conditions.
- Screen frame is only 1/2” (12.7mm) to fit even the smallest area available.
Magnetic fly screens are:
- Practically invisible when placed on your windows, but stylish enough to fit in with your environment
- Designed with efficiency in mind to maximize your living area space
- Malleable, to allow easy access to windows
- Strong and durable, constructed with proprietary material to withstand the test of time
- Made to measure. You can easily DIY custom fit the insect screen to fit perfectly within your window
- Environmentally friendly! Discard pest sprays with the knowledge your pets and children are safe from disease carrying bugs and insects
An innovative approach to fly and insect problems
Magnetic fly screens have a flexible edge to peel back a corner and pass through objects for simple convenience and ease. A DIY flexible magnetic fly screen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, and other pests out.
Your DIY magnetic fly screen kit is easy & ready to install
The process of installing a DIY flyscreen is very easy.
Measure your window and order that size that will cover your window. We recommend ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut it to size as you install.
All magnetic fly screen kits come complete with easy to follow video instructions and require no screws, no nails, and will give you no hassles.
Available in 3 colours white frame, black frame & brown frame and able to fit window sizes up to 2000mm x 2000mm
DIY Flyscreen features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
- Suitable for windows up to 2.0m x 2.0m
- Can easily be cut down to suit smaller size
- UV resistant fiberglass ‘Claw Proof’ mesh
- Quick and easy DIY installation
- No hardware tools or fixings required
The Most Search Terms On Google (8-20)
window screen protector | cat proof screens | window screens for pets | cat proof screen | cat proof door screen | window screen with handle opening | window screens canada | buy window screens | bug window screen | diy window screen | adjustable screens for windows | diy screens for windows | adjustable window screens | window screens diy | adjustable window screen | expandable window screen | diy screen windows | expandable window screens | mosquito swatter electric | door screen magnetic | screen for door magnetic | magnetic door screen | magnetic screen door canada | magnetic screen doors canada | magnetic screens for sliding doors | magnetic screens for doors | door net screen | velcro screen door | magnetic screens for doorways | magnet screen door | magnetic screen for doors | screen door magnet | magnetic door screens | magnetic screen for doorway | magnetic sliding door screen | magnetic curtain door | screens for doors with magnets | door screen with magnets | door screens magnetic | magnet screen | bug screen door | best magnetic screen door | patio door screen magnetic | best magnetic screen doors | magnetic patio door screen | magnetic screen door for sliding doors | screen door magnetic | velcro screen doors | mag mesh screen door | screen door magnets canada | screen door velcro | magic screens for doors | screen net door | temporary door screen | screen for doorway with magnets | door screen curtain | magnetic curtains for doors | magnet screen for sliding door | patio door magnetic screen
Cat Proof Window ScreenHow to keep window screens from falling out? If you are a pet owner with ripped or damage cat netting for windows, you know the feeling of fixing window screens can consume a lot of time and money. However, this isn’t the case.Taking care of...
Why Fly Screens Are Needed in The Canadian ClimateCanada’s climate can differ greatly from one state to the next. A large portion of the country has a fairly cold climate, but in place one can also come by swelteringly hot summers as well as frigid winters. With...