High quality screen – much better than cheaper ones we have tried. Next time I think I’d go a little bit wider but very happy with quality and delivery was very fast.
The Most Cost Effective Window Screen Solution Available
SALE NOW ON...
Hook & Loop Window Screens
from only $59
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA ON ALL ORDERS $75+ or more (save $25)
3 DAY NOVEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Hook & Loop edged flexible screens – x2 great frame colours in either a standard insect mesh, with super fine midge mesh or pet mesh
- Standard Mesh – suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos
- Midge Mesh – also suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos – but has a tighter weave that will also prevent Midges (what are Midges? – click here)
- Pet Mesh – suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos and indestructible from any pet claws
Decide on the colour trim (black or white) & then order the size that is larger than the window you want to screen.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Order the frame size that is slightly larger than the window you want to screen – you are able to easily cut the frame to fit (with a cutting blade or strong scissors – no tradesman tools required).
DIY Adjustable Window Screens – Functionality & Durability
Here are a few reasons why the hook and loop adjustable window screen is the ideal cheap flyscreen solution:-
- it can be easily folded and stored away when not in use
- the hook and loop fastener strips enable the flyscreen to be opened up to 10,000+ times.
- they are ideal for vans, boats and motorhomes
- being custom made you can custom shape and size (ie out of square window or rhomboid)
- extra large windows as well as outside entertainment areas can be easily screened with ease using DIY Velcro Window Screens.
- your new DIY hook and loop Window Screens will arrive with simple install instructions, no tools or tradesmen needed.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens are suitable for any windows old or new and for any window type; sash, awning, casement, hopper, and slider.
Simple DIY Installation
- Clean the surface of your window frame to remove any dust, grease, or oil.
- Use an alcohol base cleaner as a final wipe to ensure that the surface is spotless, allow to dry.
- Carefully fit the self adhesive hook and loop Brand fastener onto the now clean & dry surface. Do so when the room temperature is 18°C or higher in non-humid conditions. If the temperature is low, warm the frame and thehook and loop fastener with a hair dryer, or fan heater in an effort to increase the bond.
- WARNING: Do not pre-cut the hook and loop strip and attach to the screen; fix directly to the window frame, one side at a time and then cut.
- WARNING: Do not touch the adhesive strip with fingers, and ensure your scissors are clean and sharp.
- Hold the hook and loop fastener strip on the edges between your thumb and forefinger, & gently peel back the liner (without touching the glue) to about 25mm (1″) and place in position on the window frame.
- Continue down one side of the window frame peeling back the strip liner as you go. Proceed with the other sides of frame.
- Apply pressure to the strip of the installed hook and loop fastener with a teaspoon or similar utensil.
- By applying pressure this activates the ‘Pressure Sensitive Glue’, so it is important to pay special attention to the corners as these are often missed.
- The hook and loop fastener will eventually come away from the window frame if sufficient pressure is not applied, and if this happens it cannot be reused.
- WARNING: The hook and loop fastener cannot be re-positioned if you make a mistake. You will need to start again with new hook and loop strips. When doing so ensure there are no traces of glue left behind and the surface is spotless again.
- WARNING: Allow 24 hours for the glue to harden thoroughly before installing your screen.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens adhere to your window frame on all 4 sides by a continuous strip of 20mm width self-adhesive hook and loop fastener providing a slim and discreet appearance.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $CAD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Canada: Free shipping, 5-7 days
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com